Food and drink body shies away from quantified targets
The Food and Drink Federation has committed itself to a number of environmental targets. These are seen as a welcome step forward, but the lack of data and firm targets in some areas undermines the initiative.
The full text of this article is only available to current registered subscribers and free trialists.
ENDS does not hold any responsibility for the content of external sites
- Waste & Recycling;
- Packaging waste;
- Products & Supply Chain;
- Green Strategy;
- Friends of the Earth;
- Food and Drink Federation;
- Waste and Resources Action Programme;
- Carbon Trust;
- National Industrial Symbiosis Programme;
- Efficient Consumer Response UK;
- Food Industry Sustainability Strategy;