Government consults on power’s poor cousin, heat
The government has issued a long-awaited call for evidence on using renewable energy sources to generate heat. To date, renewable energy policy has focused on electricity, harming the case for biomass and missing opportunities to cut CO2.
The full text of this article is only available to current registered subscribers and free trialists.
- 1. Heat call for evidence
- 2. Scotland’s renewable heat strategy: recommendations to Scottish Ministers
ENDS does not hold any responsibility for the content of external sites
- Waste & Recycling;
- Energy from waste;
- Forestry Commission;
- Ernst & Young Limited;
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency;
- House of Commons Environment Committee;
- Scottish Renewables Forum;
- Forum for Renewable Energy Development;
- Biomass Task Force;
- Department for Communities and Local Government;