Government approves civil sanctions regime
Natural England and the Environment Agency will soon be able to issue civil sanctions for legal breaches. The agency is consulting on the use of its new powers.
The full text of this article is only available to current registered subscribers and free trialists.
- 1. The Environmental Civil Sanctions Order & Regulations 2010: Guidance to regulators in England on how the civil sanctions should be applied, and draft guidance for Wales
- 2. Draft Environmental Civil Sanctions (England) Order 2010
- 3. Draft Environmental Civil Sanctions (Miscellaneous Amendments) (England) Regulations 2010
- 4. The Environment Agency: a review of progress since its Hampton implementation review
- 5. Fairer and Better Environmental Enforcement: Implementing the new civil sanctions
- 6. Summary of responses and government response to consultation on fairer and better environmental enforcement
ENDS does not hold any responsibility for the content of external sites