Government approves civil sanctions regime
ENDS Report 421, February 2010, pp. 43-44
Natural England and the Environment Agency will soon be able to issue civil sanctions for legal breaches. The agency is consulting on the use of its new powers.
Subscriber-only content. Please register or sign in to continue.
- 1. The Environmental Civil Sanctions Order & Regulations 2010: Guidance to regulators in England on how the civil sanctions should be applied, and draft guidance for Wales
- 2. Draft Environmental Civil Sanctions (England) Order 2010
- 3. Draft Environmental Civil Sanctions (Miscellaneous Amendments) (England) Regulations 2010
- 4. The Environment Agency: a review of progress since its Hampton implementation review
- 5. Fairer and Better Environmental Enforcement: Implementing the new civil sanctions
- 6. Summary of responses and government response to consultation on fairer and better environmental enforcement
ENDS does not hold any responsibility for the content of external sites