UK's first climate change risk assessment launched
The government has published thousands of pages examining the threats and opportunities posed by inevitable climate change, in order to encourage adaptation.
The full text of this article is only available to current registered subscribers and free trialists.
- Carbon & Energy Efficiency;
- Green Strategy;
- Land & Ecology;
- Agriculture & forestry;
- Energy Production & Climate;
- Climate change;
- Policy & Politics;
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing;
- Construction, civil engineering and property;
- HR Wallingford;
- Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs