Natural England changes tack on protection of rare species
Money to help declining wildlife populations has been cut, then increased by Natural England as it works to change its approach to the problem and keep NGOs onside.
The full text of this article is only available to current registered subscribers and free trialists.
- Land & Ecology;
- Biodiversity / conservation;
- Protected areas;
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing;
- Construction, civil engineering and property;
- Consultancy & technical services;
- Mining & quarrying;
- Hampshire County Council;
- House of Commons Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee;
- Natural England;
- European Commission;
- Butterfly Conservation