DfT downgrades HS2 economic benefits again
The economic case for the planned new high-speed rail line has been downgraded for the fourth time. Environmental contracts for the project have also been awarded.
The full text of this article is only available to current registered subscribers and free trialists.
- Land & Ecology;
- Environmental impact assessment;
- Strategic environmental assessment;
- Transport infrastructure;
- Travel, transport & distribution;
- Department for Transport;
- HS2 Ltd;
- Mott MacDonald;
- SJ Berwin;
- HS2 Action Alliance;
- Temple Group;
- 51m Alliance