Energy Bill raises more questions on market reform than it answers
The government has published its long-awaited Energy Bill confirming plans to reform the electricity market. But some proposals will worry renewables firms.
The full text of this article is only available to current registered subscribers and free trialists.
- Carbon & Energy Efficiency;
- Biomass and biofuels;
- Energy Production & Climate;
- Nuclear power;
- Carbon capture and storage;
- Policy & Politics;
- Association for the Conservation of Energy;
- Citigroup Limited;
- RWE Npower;
- House of Commons Energy and Climate Change Committee;
- National Grid;
- Ernst & Young