Climate change risks outpacing flood investment
Climate change could almost double the number of properties at major risk of flooding by 2035, says the Committee on Climate Change.
The full text of this article is only available to current registered subscribers and free trialists.
- Water resources, efficiency;
- Coastal management;
- Planning & land use;
- Energy Production & Climate;
- Climate change;
- Construction, civil engineering and property;
- National Audit Office;
- Environment Agency;
- House of Commons Public Accounts Committee;
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs;
- Adaptation Subcommittee of the Committee on Climate Change