Finalise water reform by 2022, says committee
MPs say the government’s water white paper lacks both ambition and urgency. They want speedier water abstraction reform and meter targets.
The full text of this article is only available to current registered subscribers and free trialists.
- Drinking water;
- Surface water;
- Water resources, efficiency;
- Institution of Civil Engineers;
- Fabian Society;
- House of Commons Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee;
- Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management;
- EU House of Lords EU Sub-Committee D - Agriculture, Fisheries and Environment