Welcome to ENDS Report Weekly, now coming to you every Tuesday, in time to inform your working week with a selection of top news, analysis and comment articles from across the broad environmental agenda covered by the ENDS Report.
To help serve your specialist interests, the ENDS Report email bulletins offering has been expanded.
Visit your personal ENDS Report Bulletins Management webpage to see the extended list of ten specialist topic bulletins now available, including new bulletins on Air Management, Products & Chemicals, Environmental Politics and Water Management.
Click here for more stories across the environmental agenda.
Quick links to key documents and reports, powered by
- Ofgem guidance on the Renewables Obligation Fuel Measurement and Sampling Questionnaires
- DOENI Consultation: Proposals for taking forward NI climate change legislation – Discussion paper (December 2015)
- EU Consultation: Ex-post evaluation of EU financial support to sustainable urban mobility and to the use of alternative fuels in EU urban areas (November 2015)
- Ofgem Consultation: Notice to issue the Environment Report guidance document under the electricity distribution network operators price control RIIO-ED1 (November 2015)
- International Energy Agency report: Making the energy sector more resilient to climate change
- Carbon Trust report: Offshore wind industry review of Gravity Based Structures
- IRENA report: Quality Infrastructure for Renewable Energy Technologies: Small Wind Turbines
- Carbon Trust report: United Innovations: cost-competitive clean energy through global collaboration
- IRENA report: Quality Infrastructure for Renewable Energy Technologies: Solar Water Heaters
- IRENA report: Quality Infrastructure for Renewable Energy Technologies: Guidelines for Policy Makers
- International Energy Agency report: Accelerating Energy Efficiency in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Waste & Resources
- EU Directive 2015/2087/EU: Amending Annex II to Directive 2000/59/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on port reception facilities for ship-generated waste and cargo residues
Environment & Sustainability Management
- EU Implementing Decision 2015/2091/EU: Amending Implementing Decision 2011/431/EU on a Union financial contribution towards Member States' fisheries control, inspection and surveillance programmes for 2011 (notified under document C(2015) 7856)
- CDP / The Climate Group report: Compact of States and Regions disclosure report 2015
- World Resources Institute technical note: Compact of Mayors Emissions Scenario Model
Products & Chemicals
- Report for the Committee on Climate Change: Quantifying uncertainty in baseline emissions projections
- The Scottish Government's Public Sector Climate Change Duties Report, 2014-2015
- EU Implementing Regulation 2015/2085/EU: Approving the active substance mandestrobin, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the placing of plant protection products on the market, and amen
- CPET sustainable palm oil newsletter, Issue 8
- Environmental Investigation Agency report: Bridging the emissions gap with an HFC amendment under Montreal Protocol