Quick links to key documents and reports, powered by
- WWF: A Perspective on Infrastructure and Energy Security In the Transition
- IISD and Global Subsidies Initiative report: It’s Official: The United Kingdom is to subsidize nuclear power, but at what cost?
- House of Commons Energy and Climate Change Committee report: Investor confidence in the UK energy sector
- BIS report: Cutting Red Tape: review of the energy sector
- DECC notice on the sale of shares in the Green Investment Bank
- House of Commons Report (HC 542): Energy and Climate Change Committee – Investor confidence in the UK energy sector (Third report of session 2015-2016, March 2016)
- Policy Exchange report: Efficient Energy Policy: How to encourage improvements in domestic energy efficiency
- UNFCCC note - Development and operation of an interim public registry for nationally determined contributions
- IEEP report: Brexit: What would be the environmental implications?
- Exchange of letters between Mary Creagh to Lord Kelvin on executive pay at the Green Investment Bank
- Letter from Lord Smith of Kelvin to Anna Soubry on the privatisation of the Green Investment Bank
- UK-France Summit 2016 documents
- Letters from BIS and the Green Investment Bank regarding its sale