This is the last ENDS Report politics bulletin before the EU referendum on 23 June.
For more on the environmental risks of Brexit and the results of ENDS/SocEnv's survey of environmental professionals read our special report: An Environmental Union?
Quick links to key documents and reports, powered by
- House of Commons Energy and Climate Change Committee report: Low carbon network infrastructure
- Green Alliance: Will the UK economy succeed in a low carbon world?
- Global Water Partnership Technical Committee (TEC): Increasing water security: The key to implementing the sustainable development goals
- IRENA report: Eight things to know about the Green Climate Fund
- Audit Scotland climate change plan 2015/16 - 2019/20