Investors told how to green their portfolios
Companies can expect further scrutiny of their environmental and social records following the recent publication of two guides to investors on how to engage with firms in their portfolios.
The full text of this article is only available to current registered subscribers and free trialists.
- 1 Engaging for success, £10.00 from NAPF, tel 020 7808 1300.
- 2 Just Pensions, tel 020 7620 1111, or www.justpensions.org
ENDS does not hold any responsibility for the content of external sites
- Green Strategy;
- Policy & Politics;
- Advisory Committee on Business and the Environment;
- Association of British Insurers;
- National Association of Pension Funds;
- Henderson Global Investors;
- Just Pensions;
- Good Corporation;
- Institute of Business Ethics;
- United Nations;
- Friends Ivory and Sime