About The ENDS Report
The ENDS Report is the UK's No 1 source of environmental intelligence for professionals, delivering news, analysis and reference across the carbon, environmental and sustainability agenda.
Subscribe to ENDS Report to benefit from:
- Independent, accurate reporting on EU and UK policy and legislation on environment, carbon and sustainability, drawing on 30+ years of experience
- News and analysis of the business implications of climate change and the drive towards a sustainable low-carbon economy.
- Specialist channels on: carbon and energy, waste and water management, pollution control, ecology and land, products and supply chains, renewable energy, green strategy, green transport and environmental law and compliance.
- Website offering news, analysis, reference and blogs, plus searchable archive of 17,000+ articles dating back to 1992.
- Weekly email bulletins. Currently the ENDS Report bulletin plus the Carbon & Energy Efficiency Bulletin. More coming soon.
- Monthly print journal, published since 1978, making sense of the key developments every month, including expert political commentary by Tom Burke CBE and legal commentary by Professor Richard Macrory.
Non-subscribers may still sign up to Email bulletins
A full subscription includes:
- Full access to the ENDS Report website including specialist channel content
- Access to all ENDS Report email bulletins.
- Twelve issues per year of the ENDS Report journal
- Delivery of a range of supplements and special reports including the definitive ENDS Directory of green consultancy providers.
Find out more about subscriptions or subscribe today to gain access, or register for a free trial. The ENDS Report is published by ENDS (Environmental Data Services), a division of Haymarket Business Media since 2004.