We are upgrading the backend systems on ENDSReport.com to improve the website's security and allow us to provide a better service for our subscribers.
These improvements include a new database for managing subscriber records and a new system for authenticating users when they log in to the website. This means all subscribers will need to reconfirm their details to activate new web accounts.
All subscribers will be sent an email with information on how to do this. Reactivating your web account should only take a few seconds. You will also at that stage be able to choose your own secure password instead of the assigned registration code that subscribers have had to use in the past.
All subscribers will also need to log in to the site again, even if they usually stay logged in between visits.
We are making every effort to make the transition to our new system as smooth as possible, and apologise for any inconvenience. The changes will enable real-time processing of new subscriptions and renewals, giving our new subscribers immediate access to web content. They will also improve the management of corporate, multi-user accounts.
While the changes are implemented during the week of 8-12 August:
- We will continue to take new subscription orders but these may take a little longer than usual to process. New subscribers will be contacted by email as soon as their web accounts are live.
- We will be unable to process new free trial subscriptions from Monday 8 August. We will resume signing up new trial subscriptions from Friday 12 August.
- Users will not be able to sign up for email bulletins or change bulletin options from Monday. Normal service will resume on Friday.
- All current free trial subscriptions will be disabled. However, current trialists will be able to sign up for a new trial from Friday 12 August if they wish.
- Publication times for our two weekly email bulletins will also change during that week, but the week after they will go back to their normal timings.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.