The ENDS Report
The ENDS Report is the UK’s No 1 source of intelligence across the carbon, environmental and sustainability agenda.
The monthly subscription publication and website is designed to analyse environmental policy and legislation. It offers commentary and analysis on the implications for business. With over 30 years of industry knowledge, the editorial team deliver an independent viewpoint on the current market and provide reliable and accurate information that readers trust to assist them in their business planning process.
- The latest environmental policy news in one authoritative, credible resource
- In-depth expert analysis and commentary to inform business strategies
- Insight into best practice, the latest legal judgements and industry trends
- Extensive archive of articles and source documents to enhance research
- Enrich industry knowledge with our range of specialist reports
A full subscription includes:
- full access to endsreport.com for 12 months
- 12 issues of the ENDS Report printed journal
- channel specific weekly bulletins
- monthly new issue alert bulletin
- special reports
- the definitive ENDS Directory of green consultancy providers
- access to subscriber only webinars
How do I subscribe:
ENDS Report offers both individual subscriptions and bespoke corporate packages which allow an entire organisation or a specific number of users in an organisation access to ENDS Report both in print and online.
Prices start from £656/€788
For further information on how to subscribe or if you would like to discuss what package best suits your company, please contact:
To discuss our bespoke corporate subscription offering in more detail please contact: