DEFRA guidance on exporting GM food and animal feed under no-deal Brexit

Notes EU GM food or feed authorisation holders need to be established in the EU or EEA, with businesses in third countries needing to designate a representative based within the bloc. This would apply to all feed products exported to the EU, meaning UK companies must consider designating a representative

by Simon Pickstone

Sign in to continue

Sign in

Trouble signing in?

Reset password: Click here


Call: 020 8267 8120

Register for
Free Trial

  • 14 day access to subscriber-only content



Prices on request

  • Full access to for 12 months
  • Monthly print issues
  • Clear and accessible guidance on relevant legislation
  • Integration with ENDS Compliance Manager helping you plan ahead and ensure compliance for your organisation
  • Individual or bespoke multi-user packages available

See all benefits