New consent system for hazardous installations

New rules to enable local authorities to control the storage and use of hazardous substances which have been seven years in the making are finally to be brought into effect on 1 June. They will introduce a system of hazardous substances consents (HSCs), although up to 2,000 or so existing installations which qualify for control will avoid significant restrictions on their activities for the time being.

Sign in to continue

Sign in

Trouble signing in?

Reset password: Click here


Call: 020 8267 8120

Take a 30-day trial

  • Join ENDS Report now and pay nothing for your first 30-days.



Prices on request

  • Full access to for 12 months
  • Clear and accessible guidance on relevant legislation
  • Integration with ENDS Compliance Manager helping you plan ahead and ensure compliance for your organisation
  • Individual or bespoke multi-user packages available

See all benefits

Need to activate your subscription?
Already a subscriber
If you haven't already, activate your subscription here>>
Company Domain Access
If your company or university has a corporate subscription simply register your email address here to gain access