|Employer: JSM Associates|
Salary: £35K – £45K + Significant Bens Package
Closing Date: 16 Jan 2021
Hours: Full Time
Function: Energy / Renewable Energy, Senior
Sector: Consultancy, Renewable Energy, Solar/Solar PV
Fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Solar Asset management professional to play a key role for this, highly ambitious independent multidisciplinary consultancy with a fantastic reputation in the market.
My client currently provides project management, feasibility assessment and environmental and energy services to the renewables, utility, property, infrastructure and blue-chip corporate markets. As part of their ongoing development, they are now seeking to complement their growing team with an experienced solar professional to support the renewables asset management activity, technical due diligence and related services in Edinburgh.
Reporting to the Board, you will support the delivery of the Asset Management services to my clients growing portfolio of solar projects. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of an exciting consulting business working alongside a highly experienced team.
Your role will focus primarily on the following areas:
· Providing Asset Management services for renewable energy developments, with a strong focus on solar PV assets, but also support on other technologies, as appropriate.
· Assisting with developing business with asset owners and co-professionals that will provide new opportunities for the business to grow the asset management portfolio.
· Support the delivery of technical advisory services on due diligence projects. This will cover both operational and pre-construction assets.
Specifically, your knowledge and experience will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
· SCADA monitoring systems for different technologies;
· Data analysis for monthly reporting;
· Knowledge of different solar systems, associated equipment, and experience of site inspections;
· Knowledge of system design and associated market leading software packages;
· Overview and support of the management of all invoicing and revenue for contracted assets
· Knowledge of the planning system;
· Experience of liaising with PPA providers, insurers and all potential stakeholders; and
· HSE procedures and standards.
You will be willing to travel with the UK and overseas as required from time to time to deliver the above areas of focus.
Rewards & Benefits
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input into the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates