Every industry is paying attention as Glasgow readies itself to host the landmark summit in early November. Thousands of accredited delegates are expected to attend the event while heads of state get on with the crucial business of thrashing out the details of how to keep the Paris Agreement goal of 1.5°C of warming alive.
In this hour-long webinar, experts will discuss what they expect to emerge from discussions over key issues, such as common timeframes for nationally determined contributions, carbon market rules and climate finance for developing nations, and where the sticking points might be.
They will also offer practical insights about how to get the most from the summit if you are attending.
Our speakers include:
- Jamie Carpenter, editor, ENDS Report (chair)
- Martin Baxter, director of policy and external affairs and deputy CEO, IEMA
- Nick Mabey, co-founding director and chief executive, E3G
- Alison Doig, consultant, climate change and health coalition, Wellcome Trust
- Gareth Redmond-King, COP26 lead, Energy & Climate Intelligence Unit
- Dr Kat Kramer, global lead, climate change, Christian Aid
- Signe Norberg, head of public affairs and communications, Aldersgate Group
Sign up for free to tune in on 20 October at 11am.