Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories, shines a spotlight on some pretty nasty chemicals, and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this inaugural episode, the team explores:
- The freshly minted Environment Act 2021
- The ongoing scrap over sewage pollution in our rivers and seas
- Controversial plans to scale back legal protections for wildlife
- Why a seemingly benign chemical might not be so benign after all
- And how excess nutrients in sensitive habitats are putting the kibosh on housing developments
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
For other episodes, click on the relevant link below.