Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories, shines a spotlight on some pretty nasty chemicals, and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this second episode, the team explores:
- Whether rewilding can be eco colonialism in disguise
- How recyclable waste ends up burned or in landfills
- Why poultry poop pollution is a pernicious problem
- How human sewage is killing our rivers
- And why chemicals in tattoos might make you want to rethink the ink
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
To view previous episodes, click on the links below.