Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories, shines a spotlight on some pretty nasty chemicals, and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this fourth episode, the team explores:
- When cities hit 'day zero' and run out of water
- Why the Environment Agency 'no longer deters polluters'
- Whether housing developments can benefit wildlife
- Why new chemicals rules are 'ignorance based'
- And why the problem of bisphenols is not going away
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
To view previous episodes, click on the links below.