Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories, shines a spotlight on some pretty nasty chemicals, and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this fifth episode, the team explores:
- England's dirtiest and cleanest cities
- Why staff at the environmental regulators are at the end of their tether
- How a new Brexit Freedoms Bills could kick off a new deregulation drive
- Whether developers can really make life better for nature
- And why pesticides banned for use in the UK are being sent abroad
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
To view previous episodes, click on the links below.