Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories, shines a spotlight on some pretty nasty chemicals, and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this sixth episode, the team explores:
- The risk of toxic tap water in Cambridgeshire
- Why newly reintroduced sea eagles are turning up dead
- How Scotland's environment agency was brought to its knees
- Why rising sea levels are creating the UK's first climate refugees
- And how playgrounds and artificial turf are harbouring some nasty chemicals
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
To view previous episodes, click on the links below.