In this eighth episode, the team explores:
- DEFRA proposed new nature and water targets
- Whether the Environment Agency and Natural England are set to be overhauled
- The devastation of the otter, salmon and crayfish-rich river Lugg
- How forever chemicals are making it into drinking water
- And why toxic toys are able to enter the market undetected
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
To view previous episodes, click on the links below.