Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories, shines a spotlight on some pretty nasty chemicals, and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this tenth episode, the team explores:
- Why staff are leaving the Environment Agency in droves
- Why DEFRA's being so coy about showing the workings behind its green goals
- Whether the government's energy security strategy passes muster
- Which council is suffering from the most sewage pollution
- How Ecocide could become an international crime
- And what's lurking in the carpet beneath your feet
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
To view previous episodes, click on the links below.