Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories, shines a spotlight on some pretty nasty chemicals, and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this episode, the team explores:
- DEFRA's missing environmental principles
- Why justifications for a new coal mine don't stack up
- The fate of the UK's plastic waste
- The towns with the worst air pollution
- England's dirty bathing waters
- And microplastics in make-up
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
To view previous episodes, click on the links below.