Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories, shines a spotlight on some pretty nasty chemicals, and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this 12th episode, the team explores:
- The sixth mass extinction
- Natural England's water warnings
- The green watchdog's first howl of disapproval
- Government's plans for environmental assessment
- The UK's most powerful environmental professionals
- And nasty chemicals in food packaging
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
To view previous episodes, click on the links below.