Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories, shines a spotlight on some pretty nasty chemicals, and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this 14th episode, the team explores:
- Jacob Rees-Mogg and George Eustice’s tiff over axing EU laws
- Why DEFRA's Environmental Land Management Scheme is coming unstuck
- How the osprey is making a comeback
- Why homes on the UK’s east coast are literally falling into the sea
- And how chemicals in everyday products can trigger rare allergies
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms. To view previous episodes, click on the links below.