Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories, shares the latest policy gossip, and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this 16th episode, the team explores:
- The EA chair-designate's lack of green vision
- Why England's nature target could be unlawful
- An octopus boom in the south west
- The impact on green policy of Boris Johnson's demise
- And why the EU considers nuclear and gas energy production to be a green investment
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
To view previous episodes, click on the links below.