Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this 18th episode team explores:
- The Tory leadership hopefuls' plans to shred green tape
- Why freeports are encroaching on national parks
- Why spider crabs mass gatherings are becoming more frequent
- Post Brexit green rules divergence
- And the EU’s controversial food security plans
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
For earlier episodes, click on the links below.