Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this 21st episode team explores:
- The chaos surrounding DEFRA’s plans for green rules
- How long the Environment Agency has know about illegal sewage dumping
- The latest on the north east mass crab death mystery
- What's going down at the Tory Party Conference
- Which EU countries are dragging their heels over banning plastic straws and cups
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.