Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this 23rd episode, the team explores:
- The latest bout of government infighting over Truss’s deregulatory agenda
- Whether Environment Agency staff will vote to down tools
- The Labour Party’s lacklustre green policies
- Lord Heseltine's views on Truss's red tape bonfire
- The EU’s right to repair policy
To listen, simply click on the 'play' button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.