Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this 28th episode, the team explores:
- whether DEFRA has really kicked its water quality targets downstream
- a grisly court case involving wildlife crime in deepest, darkest Dorset
- why Environment Agency workers will be taking strike action later this month
- how some of the country’s biggest housebuilders are seeking to weaken biodiversity net gain reforms
- and what to expect to see on the EU environmental policy front in 2023
To listen, simply click on the ‘play’ button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.