Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this 29th episode, the team explores:
- why the green watchdog has sunk its teeth into the government's environmental track record
- the progress of ministers' plans to ignite a bonfire of retained EU laws
- how a rewilding project in Dorset has faced an unexpected hiccup
- what can be done to fix what critics are describing as DEFRA’s “culture of delay”
- and why a landmark European ruling on pesticides could have far-reaching implications
To listen, simply click on the ‘play’ button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.