Every fortnight, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this 30th episode, the team explores:
- what's in DEFRA's shiny new environmental improvement plan
- how the department is going to deal with 1,200 newly-discovered pieces of retained EU law
- why Environment Agency officers are preparing for strike action later this week
- the policy outlook for the UK's energy-from-waste industry
- and the EU's response to the US government’s multi-billion dollar support package for green technology projects
To listen, simply click on the ‘play’ button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.