Every week, the ENDS team runs down the biggest green news stories and takes a forensic look at one of the more deep-rooted environmental issues facing us today.
In this 34th episode, the team explores:
- Why Scotland may be heading towards a plastics disaster if its nascent deposit return scheme is stymied.
- The importance of the government’s latest set of EIA reforms for the natural environment.
- And the implications of a £1,000-plus fine issued in Wales for illegally destroying three acres of dormouse habitat.
We'll also be speaking to water campaigner Hugo Tagholm of Oceana UK on:
- Why he’s taking the government to court
- The reasons why we don’t want to nationalise water companies right now
- And the next battle fronts for water policy.
To listen, simply click on the ‘play’ button in the graphic above, or follow and download Eco Chamber on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms.